Skip to main content

Wunderkammer Room

The room is adjacent to that of the fireplace and belongs to the nineteenth-century building. In 1937 the owners decided to divide it into two rooms, one reserved for the bathroom and the other for a private study. Here, Count Mario and in particular Countess Anna used to retire to read or receive private visits.

During the works to adapt the private residence of the counts to a museum space, the environment was once again restored to its original aspect of a single room.